I hope you and your family had a wonderful 4th of July! You are doing such an awesome job on your new blog! I really like all your pictures you have posted! I read your Mommy's blog and love hearing about all the fun things your family does! I will continue to check in on your blog too! Have a happy Sunday!
You have a very cute blog! I like reading your Mommy's blog so now I will read yours. I live in Southern California too. I have a 5 year old granddaughter who is starting Kindergarten in August. She loves Disneyland and swimming. She started swimming lessons this summer - she is shy though! My name is Linda but my grandkids call me Mimi!
Hi FairyGirl! My mom saw that your mom had linked to my website through her blog. I saw your blog and looked over here! It's so cool! My name is Eva, and I live in Bismarck, ND. I did sparklers on the 4th of July too! I love fireworks. ~Eva Ridenhour
I hope you and your family had a wonderful 4th of July! You are doing such an awesome job on your new blog! I really like all your pictures you have posted! I read your Mommy's blog and love hearing about all the fun things your family does! I will continue to check in on your blog too! Have a happy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteLeslie
Hi FairyGirl -
ReplyDeleteYou have a very cute blog! I like reading your Mommy's blog so now I will read yours. I live in Southern California too. I have a 5 year old granddaughter who is starting Kindergarten in August. She loves Disneyland and swimming. She started swimming lessons this summer - she is shy though! My name is Linda but my grandkids call me Mimi!
Hi FairyGirl!
ReplyDeleteMy mom saw that your mom had linked to my website through her blog. I saw your blog and looked over here! It's so cool! My name is Eva, and I live in Bismarck, ND. I did sparklers on the 4th of July too! I love fireworks.
~Eva Ridenhour