These are drawings I made in an app called Learn with Homer. The first picture is me playing in a field of flowers. The second picture is me as a peacock.
The third picture is of Ghandi. He is a man from India. He tried to bring peace to India.
This next picture is me giving ice cream to a friend because she did not have enough money to buy ice cream. I have been saving my money from working around the house and so I have enough money for both of us.
This is me having a wish from the goddess Juno that I could fly.
This is me granting a wish on a star and I have my yellow blankie to keep me company.
This is me getting rid of my hiccups.
That's it for now! Goodbye.







I enjoy your drawings. They make my heart happy and my face smiles. I just made a wish that you will see a butterfly when you least expect it. Unexpected things can be so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThese are such nice pictures! Thank you for sharing! :)❤Auntie Ann
ReplyDelete